Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sweet Babies

These are the only good pictures of the boys so far. Trying to get two babies to take a good picture is pretty difficult. The top picture is Logan and the bottom is Austin. The middle picture is the only one were they both look decent to me. For all of you who check our blog I am not crazy right?? they don't look alike or is it just I am their mom so I can tell the difference. They are both doing great though. Logan and Austin both like to sleep at night. We have plenty of "wake time" during the days which helps with the night. This week Russ Boot Camp has officially started though. We are working on our Eat, Play, Sleep schedule and they are adjusting very well. Logan likes to stay awake like Brinley did for long periods of time but he sleeps at night(except to eat) so I won't complain. Next week we are going to start tummy time. Isn't that exciting!! Hopefully we will be sleeping 6 hours in the next 4 to 5 weeks. Or at least Will and I are praying for that. Being tired has just become a way of life for us. Red Bull and coffee are becoming regulars at our house. This weekend is Brin's 2nd birhtday so we will have some fun pictures to share after that so until then...